Have you ever try to get data from your libraries and/or breakpoints in Drupal 8 ? Drupal 8 core does not provide a UI for this information. And sometimes is nice to have the ability to know your data from the UI. Instead of trying to hunt down all that information by searching many files. For this reason, I decide to write few modules that will allow you to get some of the libraries and breakpoint information from the UI.
Project Page: Libraries UI
Module Description: This module will provide a UI to display all libraries provide by modules and themes. Once libraries_ui is been installed visit /admin/config/media/libraries_ui to get all libraries information. Breakpoints UI
Project Page: Breakpoints UI
Module Description: This module will provide a UI to display all breakpoints provide by modules and themes. Once
breakpoints_ui is been installed visit
/admin/config/media/breakpoints_ui to get all breakpoints information.
Project Page: Libraries Debug
Module Description: This module will display which libraries that are been loaded on every page request. This module
uses Kint module to display variables nested. Once
libraries_debug is been installed, clear cache and you will see your
libraries information on every page request.
But wait there’s more…
If you wish to get the same data that Libraries UI and Breakpoint UI provides from a CLI, check Drupal Console commands
libraries:debug and breakpoints:debug.
- 4 New CKEditor Plugins For Drupal 8
- Light Skeleton Drupal 8 Release
- My Sessions For DrupalCamp Stanford 2016
- Drupal Console SandCamp Sprinting At The Beach
- Dirty Trick To Style Views Fields in Drupal 8
- Drupal 8 Contrib Releases: Bootstrap Layouts, Light Skeleton and Casper
- Rebuilding DarrylNorris.com Using Drupal 8
- Pokémon and Drupal with Pokéapi
- Light Skeleton - A Simple Theme (MVP)
- How To Request A Node via REST Using Web Services in Drupal 8